Keywordio is a performance marketing agency with a global client base founded by an X-Google team and the best minds globally. We are strengthening our Business Development team in Pune with these positions. We are growing +100% YoY and are looking for the next extraordinary candidate.
Read more about our founder, Morten Barkfeld on Google´s blog "Think with Google"
The Business Development Representative position is a great way to start your career at Keywordio. Your learning curve will need to be fast and your energy levels high. In return, you’ll see strong results, lay the foundation for increased responsibility in the future and build your career.
- Prospect, lead generation, research, and qualify E-commerce companies
- Qualifying, Mapping, Calling and Emailing to develop client interest
- Build an appointment reputation and client engagement
- Make sure you are on top of your lead activities
- Be proactive and look for opportunities for Keywordio
- Take charge of the leads and make sure no stone is left unturned
- 0-3 years of outbound/inbound sales experience at high energy levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement of daily activities.
- Bring a positive attitude every day and understand YOU make the culture and YOU drive our success.
About The Keywordio Team:
We provide an extraordinary experience and service for our clients, but as we grow, we are going to need extraordinary people to help us. We believe in trust: those closest to a problem are most likely to find a solution. We believe that investing in our team is the best way to produce extraordinary results and we love taking on major challenges.
We have global ambitions and offer great opportunities to those who want to help make a difference. We offer good compensation, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. Transparency and integrity are at the core of what we do. As a Business Development Representative, you will have the full ownership and responsibility of the funnel on which the company will progress ahead.