When our founders worked at Google, everybody around them was a top performer in his or her own field. If you are always focused on learning new skills and reflecting on how you could do things better and if you wake up early to work on the important stuff, we believe that you are on the fast track to becoming extraordinary. And you won’t stop there.
The top 9 questions to ask yourself if you want to think big, grow faster and become extraordinary:
- How can we realize our 10-year plan in 1 year?
- Am I a role model for myself?
- Why are we doing this? (Ask yourself this three times.)
- Are we surrounded by extraordinary people?
- What is the most important target today?
- Are we kick-starting this project with the end goal in mind?
- How do I create an 11-star experience for our clients?
We know that we’re not perfect. We’ll happy be the first to admit it. That’s why we work so hard to surround ourselves with extraordinary people who are always challenging us to do better.
Be extraordinary // Keywordio