Article from The Royal Institute of Technology, KTH about why Keywordio was listed as top employer in Sweden.
Techbolaget toppar listan över Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
The Sales Account Manager is a fast-moving position. Your learning curve will be steep and your energy levels high. In return, you’ll see strong results, lay the foundation for increased future responsibility and build your career.
- Prospect, lead generation, research and qualify e-commerce companies.
- Cold calling and emailing to build our client engagement.
- Meeting clients, prospects and leads to expand our growing global client community. Here you can see some of our clients and the amazing impact we have done for their business.
- Join our marketing events with Co-marketing partners and Google. Here you can watch some highlights from our past events and webinars.
- Collaborate with our global Growth and Business Development team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for engaging prospective customers both over the phone and in meetings and for handling both outbound calls and inbound inquiries generated by our marketing activities. The objective of this role is to keep growing Keywordio's client community. Methodology, coaching and tools for you to succeed are already in place. With creativity, high energy levels and an ability to challenge our way of working, we believe that you can outperform our expectations.
Onboarding and trust:
It’s a lot easier to be extraordinary when you have the trust of everyone around you. Here at Keywordio, we believe that you are fully capable of making the best decisions and we want to empower you to do just that.
Once we’ve got you up to speed, you will have many opportunities to optimize your life. You can work from anywhere in the world, come up with exciting projects that build the ecosystem at Keywordio and attract extraordinary clients and future friends.
Main aspects of the onboarding process:
- Study and acquire Google Ads certification focusing on E-commerce specific features
- Sales process and growth for a SaaS company
- Tailor your habits and routines for personal growth and the delivery of extraordinary results
- Lay the foundation for Keywordio’s ecosystem in the Nordic countries.'
- 2-5 years outbound sales experience at a high energy level
- Sales experience in SaaS or online marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – languages: Swedish and English,
- Proven prior success in similar roles
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
About The Keywordio Team
We provide an extraordinary experience and service for our clients, but, as we grow, we are going to need extraordinary people to help us. We believe in trust: those closest to a problem are most likely to find a solution. We believe that investing in our team is the best way to produce extraordinary results and we love taking on major challenges. We have global ambitions and offer great opportunities to those who want to help make a difference.
We offer good compensation, flexible work hours and a truly unique work environment. Transparency and integrity are at the core of what we do. As a Sales Account Manager, you own your business portfolio and how you grow it is up to you!
If you believe you are extraordinary, we would love to meet you.