Article from The Royal Institute of Technology, KTH about why Keywordio was listed as top employer in Sweden.
Techbolaget toppar listan över Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
The Global Account Manager is a strategic sales role which targets our large global prospects. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to build trust with C-level executives, founders and owners. You’ll need to understand how to sell to large organizations with decision makers at several levels and legal and sourcing buy-in needs. In return, you’ll see strong results, lay a foundation for increased future responsibilities and build your career.
- Prospect, lead generation, research and qualify large global e-commerce companies
- Cold calling and emailing to build client engagement
- Meeting clients, prospects and leads to expand our growing global client community
- Delivering extraordinary speeches and keynotes at key conferences, in board rooms and at Keywordio seminars
In this role, you will be responsible for engaging prospective customers over the phone and in meetings, and for handling both outbound calls and inbound inquiries generated by our marketing activities. The objective in this role is to keep growing Keywordio’s large client community. Methodology, coaching and tools for you to succeed are already in place. With creativity, high energy levels and an ability to challenge our way of working, we believe that you can outperform our expectations.
Onboarding and trust:
It’s a lot easier to be extraordinary when you have the trust of everyone around you. Here at Keywordio, we believe that you are fully capable of making the best decisions and we want to empower you to do just that.
Once we’ve got you up to speed, you will have many opportunities to optimize your life. You can work from anywhere in the world, come up with exciting projects that build the ecosystem at Keywordio and attract extraordinary clients and future friends.
Main aspects of the onboarding process:
- Study and acquire Google AdWords certification, focusing on the AdWords search network
- Sales process and SaaS
- Rhetoric and presentation training
- Tailor your habits and routines for personal growth and the delivery of extraordinary results
- Lay the foundation for Keywordio’s ecosystem in the Nordic countries
- 6+ years outbound sales experience with a high energy level at C-level
- Sales experience in SaaS or online marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills -- languages: Swedish and English, together with German, French or Spanish
- Proven prior success in similar roles
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
About The Keywordio Team
We provide an extraordinary experience and service for our clients, but, as we grow, we are going to need extraordinary people to help us. We believe in trust: those closest to a problem are most likely to find a solution. We believe that investing in our team is the best way to produce extraordinary results and we love taking on major challenges. We have global ambitions and offer great opportunities to those who want to help make a difference.
We offer good compensation, flexible work hours and a truly unique work environment. Transparency and integrity are at the core of what we do. As a Global Account Manager, you own your business portfolio and how you grow it is up to you!
If you believe you are extraordinary, we would love to meet you.